Two Bass Pickup Sets that look as good as they sound!
Our two bass pickup sets provide variety and flexibility in tones and sounds, which enables the bassist to enhance the quality and experience of the music. Instead of relying on other sources, we make our own base covers, which ensures quality and integrity.
- High-Grade "Smooth-Top" Alnico Polepieces - no sharp edges!
- Laser-cut, hand-bevelled flatwork.
- USA-made vintage hook-up wire for easy installation.
- Foam pieces and plated steel screws are included with every pickup.
- All coils bound with fabric tape, removing the chance of damage.
- All coils scatterwound on our 999-step CNC winding machines.
- All coils wax-potted to avoid feedback at high-gain settings.
- Jazz sets are RWRP, offering near noiseless operation when both pickups are on.
- Note: Our Jazz Plus pickups are available as a set or individually.
Designed for maximum tonal versatility, the Jazz Plus is the perfect passive pickup for your Jazz Bass. Use the tone control to roll off the high-end and hit the bridge pickup for fat "Jaco" inspired tones, or open up all controls and find enough punch, harmonics and clarity for some serious slap-work. The aged magnets allow for plectrum work that retains detail and a crisp attack.Read More
From low-down reggae riffs to growling rock, our Precision Plus pickup is designed for the bassist who needs maximum tonal variety just by altering their pick attack. Wound just a hair hotter than vintage P-Bass pickups, the Precision Plus use specially treated magnets that maximise the tonal colours available.Read More