From our vintage Alnico IV Classic PAF-style pickup set, to the in-your-face power of the Generator bridge pickup, we have the perfect humbucker for your instrument. All our humbuckers are made with premium quality components and guaranteed for five years.
- All parts are custom-made for the best tone possible - no standard parts are being used.
- All models available in four colors - black, zebra, nickel and gold.
- Calibrated winding for even volume balance across all standard positions.
- High-gloss deluxe bobbins - no other humbucker on the market has the same lustre and shine.
- Four-conductor wiring is standard on all models.
- Screws and springs included in the box.
- All coils scatterwound on our 999-step CNC winding machines.
- All coils wax-potted to avoid feedback at high-gain settings.
- Note: All our humbucker pickups are sold individually, so you can build your own set.
The Alnico II Classic is a superb set for guitars that need more warmth, fullness and sustain. The earliest Gibson Patent-Applied-For (or "PAF") pickups used a range of magnets, but PAFs made with Alnico II have always held a special place in many a guitarist's heart. If you have ever heard someone describe a PAF as "flute-like" or "more like a single coil than a humbucker" - that's the Alnico II working its magic.Read More
Not all guitars are created equal. Some just don't have the tightness and clarity that you expect, especially with lower output pickups. The Tonerider AC4 is a matched humbucker set that is pick sensitive, rich in harmonics and with a tight bass.Read More
Used by some of the world's leading custom guitar makers, our Rocksong set is the perfect "hybrid-vintage" set. This set retains 100% of the boutique hand-wound tone that players demand.Read More
A full-blooded, harmonically rich neck pickup delivers rock and blues tones with power to spare, while the high-output bridge pickup can take you from bluesy rock to screaming solos. Rolling off the volume knob reveals great, useable, clean tones.Read More
The all-new Octane humbucker from Tonerider delivers more aggressive, tighter lead lines and focused power chords. Built using a custom Alnico 8 magnet and two different gauges of magnet wire on each bobbin, the Octane is warmer than ceramic magnet pickups, and allows for amazing harmonic complexity at high gain settings.Read More