Pickups for Teles
Two Telecaster Sets that look as good as they sound!
New for 2015! All our tele sets now feature our unique "Modified Vintage Stagger" on all bridge pickup polepieces for improved string to string balance - and a few great tweaks to the wind to give them even more punch and clarity. New silver stickers complete the look!
Tonerider telecaster pickups use two of the best sounding vintage winding patterns combined with our own reproduction parts to deliver amazing tonal clarity and response. Used by leading custom guitar makers, these pickups are now available from dealers worldwide. All our telecaster pickups are RWRP so when using a Tonerider neck and bridge set you can be sure of hum-free operation in the middle position of your three-way switch.
- Our own Tonerider nickel-silver covers in gold and nickel plating - no more dull neck tone!
- All bridge pickups now feature our "Modified Vintage Stagger" for improved string to string balance
- Calibrated winding for even volume balance across all three standard positions.
- USA-made vintage hook-up wire for easy installation.
- Latex tubing and nickel-plated screws are included with every pickup.
- Traditional string wound bridge with copper-plated steel baseplate
- All coils scatterwound on our 999-step CNC winding machines.
- All coils wax-potted to avoid feedback at high-gain settings.
- All sets are RWRP - offering noiseless operation in the "mid" position.
- Note: All our telecaster pickups are available as sets and individually - contact your dealer for pricing
Rhythm, lead, chicken pickin' and slide never sounded better! Wound on Alnico 5 magnets, the Vintage Plus set offers warmth, clarity and enough punch for country, blues, pop and jazz applications.Read More
A higher wind on Alnico III magnets makes our Hot Classics a must for the rock and blues player who wants more edge from their telecasters. Hot Classics have a stronger midrange, thicker bass response and a raunchy upper register. The Alnico III magnets offer great note separation, even for chord work using boost and overdrive pedals.Read More
Our first Alnico 2 Tele set offers blues and jazz players warm, rich trebles and superb sustain, whilst still maintaining enough tele-twang on the bridge pickup to keep up with country licks.Read More